Hiking is fun and is a great travel experience, also an awesome way to immerse yourself in nature which is good for the mind and body. Our hiking trails promises to be an awesome experience!
- Hiking to Kosi Mouth – guided tour which can also be combined with kayaking and/or snorkeling (4 – 8 hours)
- Hiking to the Lakes (4 – 6 hours)
- Hiking to eNkovukeni (8 hours including fish traps)
- Hiking to the Fish Kraals/Traps (4 Hours)
- Raffia Palm Tree Forrest hike (4 hours)
- Three day Hiking – Rafia Forest, Banga Nek, eNkovukeni, Kosi Mouth, (includes a turtle tour, fish kraals, traditional meals, palm wine and cultural background of the Zulus)
Give us a call on 072 446 1525 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations for your next hiking trail.